IVF is a type of assisted reproductive technology that involves combining eggs and sperm outside of the body in a laboratory dish. The resulting embryos are then transferred into the uterus in the hopes of achieving a successful pregnancy. It may be recommended when other fertility treatments have been unsuccessful or when there is a known issue that makes natural conception unlikely or impossible.
IVF can be promising for those with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, low sperm count or motility, unexplained infertility, age-related infertility, or genetic disorders. While IVF can be a complex and expensive treatment option, it offers hope to individuals and couples who are trying to start or grow their family. It is important to work with a qualified fertility specialist who can guide patients through the IVF process and provide personalized care and support.
At our clinic, we offer a range of services. These include:
- Ovarian PRP Treatment
- Tandem Cycle
- Assisted Hatching
- Mini IVF
Process Of Turkishdoc
For treatment planning and preliminary preparations, you need to contact us 2 months before the date you want to start the process.
- Treatment begins with the menstrual period.
- With the use of egg-developing needles in the expectant mother, the treatment process begins.
- Needle usage continues for about 12-15 days.
- After the use of the needles is over, the expectant mother should come to our center to collect the eggs and the father-to-be should come to our center to give a sperm sample.
- According to the preference of the expectant mother, she can return to her home 3-4 hours after the egg procedur. The father-to-be does not need to come to the clinic on the transfer day.
- During this time, the expectant mother must return to our center for the transfer process 3-5 days after the egg collection process. The mother-to-be can come back 4 hours after the transfer.
- 12 days after the transfer, the expectant mother can learn the result by taking a blood pregnancy test in the city where she lives. The expectant mother continues to take some hormone medications after the transfer until the baby’s heartbeat is heard.
At our clinic, we provide personalized care and support to help our patients navigate the ups and downs of IVF and increase their chances of a successful outcome. Our team of fertility specialists is dedicated to helping couples achieve their dream of starting a family.